Friday, June 10, 2011

Random Zach&Mary Post

So.... Zach and I have almost been married 4 months! Who would have ever thought we would be married by february last year at this time! I was miss independent thinking that I had a long single life ahead of me with no worries, just a fun commitment free life... Or so I thought. Thats what I wanted at least. Boy was I wrong. When I fell for zach, it took awhile to admit it to myself but once I did, I fell fast and hard. We spent every second possible together and when we weren't together we were texting or talking on the phone.I was crazy about zach and was so happy whenever we spent anytime together. I remember just waking up in the morning instantly feeling butterflies. I was so blissfully happy and I don't think I paid attention to anything going on around me. I lived for our times together and couldn't hardly stand the times apart. I can honestly say this was the happiest I'd ever been in my whole life.... Besides the day I found out I made the cheer team in ninth grade, just kidding! But really zach made me sooo happy! I love him so much!


1 comment: